Adventures in Photography

When I first moved into my house this September, most of the plants in my yard hadn't been watered for months and were in pretty bad shape. In particular, there was a shrub at the foot of my backstairs that was covered with shrivelled brown leaves. I pruned it way back, after which I was glad to see it quickly recover. It's now covered with a fresh growth of green leaves, along with many flower buds. Through research and comparison, I discovered it was a camellia, but I was wondering what color the flowers would be. After the warm stretch we've had over the past couple days, I no longer need to wonder. They are red:


This evening, just before dusk, I tried to take another picture of the camellia, using my tripod, but it didn't work out too well:


As long as I had the tripod out, I took a couple pictures inside the house. Here's my living room:


Here's an action shot with Morgan:


Morgan's afraid of the camera, so she took her rawhide into the dining room:

Comments

Popular Posts