In-line skating

Did I tell you that my mom tried an in-line skating class? By accident?

She thought she signed up for a regular ice skating class, so when she showed up she had no idea what those skates they gave her were. But then, she thought, what the heck, she was there, she would try it.

She told me she fell only 5 times in 1 hour. Her palms were black and blue. When I asked her if she wore elbow pads and other protective equipment she said no because that's not where she fell. She said she felt like she had shaken baby syndrome though.

I have to call her and ask her how her ice-skating class went. She had to call the place that registered her and tell them she was not up on the latest trends and so she didn't know that in-line skating was different from ice skating. Luckily, there was an opening in the ice skating class and they let her switch.

That's my 60-something years old mom about to go fall on some ice! Yikes!

Comments

Popular Posts