A slice of life (Jang-geum recap tomorrow)

The other night, I decided to have a glass of ice water.

So as I was dumping the ice into the cup, I noticed one cube dance along the cup's edge, tip over, skitter across the counter and, finally, head for the floor. The strange thing was, I didn't hear any further sounds after it left my field of vision.

I got down on my hands and knees and looked all around my kitchen floor. Under the stove. Under the refrigerator. But I couldn't see the ice cube anywhere.

I shrugged and assumed it would just have to melt ...

So, to make a long story short, I went to the living room, sat down and began reading "Harry Potter" (more on that later).

After about a half hour, I reached into the pocket of my sweater -- and found the ice cube, half-melted.

Comments

Popular Posts