Much Anger in the Blogosphere

Every blog I've visited lately is red-hot mad at CNN for this passage on Wolf Blitzer:

[Kelli] ARENA: Neither John Kerry nor the president has said troops pulled out of Iraq any time soon. But there is some speculation that al Qaeda believes it has a better chance of winning in Iraq if John Kerry is in the White House.

BEN VENZKE, INTELCENTER: Al Qaeda feels that Bush is, even despite casualties, right or wrong for staying there is going to stay much longer than possibly what they might hope a Democratic administration would.

Reading all the comments, I've gotten quite upset too. This is the irresponsible type of reporting that resulted in President Gore being replaced by Bush. I almost worked myself up to email CNN, but I decided to have a beer instead. But I encourage the thousands of readers of the Inter-Ocean Parabolic to contact CNN and their sponsors.

Comments

Popular Posts