IOP Cribs

Hey, thanks for checking out my pad. First stop, my dining room:



When we step eastward from the dining room, we enter the kitchen, where I have a view of the Hancock Tower while I wash dishes (except I don't wash dishes anymore, I put them in the dishwasher, which does a better job than I ever did):



Leaving the kitchen, we come to the spacious living room. You'll notice that, in this picture, you can also catch a glimpse of my study, library and the guest bedroom (along with good old Guernica):



If we went out the back door, we could check out my deck (and look down at the Proto resting on its parking home), but I forgot to take a picture of that while it was still light out, so instead, let's check out the master bedroom:



Well, that's all -- perhaps in this space in the future we'll take a tour of a Tribeca loft, a bungalow in Daly City (oops, I mean San Francisco) -- or maybe a look inside a suburban Chicago chateau.

Comments

Popular Posts