Jang-Geum: The Saga Continues

The Jang-geum DVDs were successfully shipped from Malaysia -- and, for all I know, made their way through Pago Pago without a hitch.

But something went wrong just few feet away from my door. The FedEx person decided I didn't actually live at my address, so rather than leave a note on the buzzer, he sent the package back ... back through Pago Pago, all the way back to Kuala Lumpur.

So if I want the Jang-geum DVDs that travelled across half the world and then tirelessly turned back again, I need to pay another $26 for shipping. I decided, instead, to take a credit for the time-being -- and reasses my options.

I feel like Jang-geum after Lady Choi kidnapped Lady Han as she brought back the rare mushrooms for the emperor's special feast -- deterred, but far from giving up.

Comments

Popular Posts