Let's Play

Ok, so the President lied and people are dieing...

Life goes on...

Whether a result of that instinctual spirit of brotherly competition, or whatever it may be, I was inspired to try to google up some more, alternative information on this continental card game everyone seems so excited about.

I have played the game and enjoyed it, at least by the Peter rules--but I couldn't for the life of me tell you what it is Pete taught me. Perhaps a refresher course would be in order.

At any rate, I was only able to find one other site with an attempt to explain the rules, and that one was rather vague. It did, however, make reference to a game learned from folks in Indiana.

Anyway, despite my failed effort to stir up new controversy in the card game world, I did come across a site with some pretty cool pictures and information about the History of Playing-Cards

Comments

Popular Posts