Royal Power, Ample Rule, Unquestion'd, Overflowing Revenue

I woke up this morning with a slight headache that, after I walked the dog, got worse and worse. I sat around toying with the idea of not going into work, but I finally decided that I needed to power through it. But as I drove toward work, I figured out I was feeling really miserable and wouldn't be able to get anything done any way, so I came back home and called in sick.

Between periods of dozing on the couch, I noticed that both the "Eight Is Enough" and "Facts of Life" reruns on TV were those dreaded cheapo compilation shows, in which they just film one scene where the characters remember story lines from the previous seasons.

That inspired me to watch the documentary, "The Corporation," which now has convinced me to stop buying milk from cows being given rbgh growth hormones. I figure if I can spend three bucks for a coffee, I can spend an extra dollar more for a gallon of milk that is deemed safe in Canada and Europe.

And, speaking of liquids, I may have figured out the reason I had such a bad headache this morning. Thinking back to my activities yesterday, I realized all I drank was coffee, carrot juice and beer.

Comments

Popular Posts