Fritz Reuter in Humboldt Park

Well, I have to admit I've hit a few speed bumps in my quest to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. The biggest speed bump is that I haven't written anything since a week from last Saturday. I'm not giving up yet, though. In fact, on Saturday, I walked over to Humboldt Park to take some pictures of the Fritz Reuter statue I ran across several weeks ago -- for inspiration. It was a gray and blustery day, so they're not the best pictures:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But I was able to focus in on the name on the statue:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the engraving of the years of Reuter's life:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Right after I took these pictures, it started pouring down rain, and Morgan and I had a long walk home.

Comments

Popular Posts