The New Novel

For those of you who've been studiously following every logo I stick on the right side of this website, you're fully aware that today I was supposed to begin writing a 50,000 word novel, which needs to be complete by the end of November. Unfortunately, I hosted a condo board meeting in my place tonight, so I'm too tired to begin writing such a hurried tome. I figure I'll catch up by doing double duty tomorrow.

So, look for the first few chapters to be posted here by the end of the week. I'm thinking it will be a prequel to my yet unfinished epic, Star Sword, A Legend of Glyphulis. Please be kind, because I'll be writing really fast and using lots of adjectives. I may also need to put the regular Jang-geum recaps and vacation updates on hold until the end of the month.

Comments

Popular Posts