$9 Worth Of Social Change: A Happy Ending

Seeing as how I belabored IOP readers with the beginning of this story, I thought it appropriate to end it here, as well.

So, here's the latest from Gamefly CEO Dave Hodess. I kid you not. I am not making this up. I received this email, Friday:

Matthew- I just wanted to let you know that we terminated our relationship with WebLoyalty recently. While we did not receive a large number of complaints, we felt that the ones we received did have merit and determined that WLI could not address our concerns in a way that made sense for both companies. Once again, thanks for bringing your situation to our attention. If you would like to join GameFly again, I would be happy to offer the first three months at no charge.

Regards,

Dave

Guess Kevin was right all along--Gamefly isn't so bad after all.

Comments

Popular Posts