Bastard!

The other day, I had to go downtown for a deposition. I got downtown about 15 minutes earlier than expected. I wanted to continue listening to Air America Radio for a few minutes more, which is hard to do in the Loop (lots of interference on AM radio), so I took a little detour to the west. On the way back, I first passed Morgan street. I thought, ah...Morgan. Those were the good ol' days. Then, I passed Clinton street. I thought, ah...Clinton. Those were the good ol' days.

Then, this a.m., there is a message from Pete on my cell phone saying he thought I'd like to know that he now gets to listen to the whole Randi Rhodes show!

[Background: Air America is on 850AM, which is limited to broadcasting from sunrise to sunset due to FCC rules. Randi starts at 5:00, so here in the Upper Midwest, for several months of the year, we don't get to hear much of her. Right around December 21, we get maybe the first 5 minutes!]

So, anyway...

Bastard!

Comments

Popular Posts