Morgan and the Skunk

While I was working in Chicago this weekend, my dog Morgan was vacationing in San Francisco. As she tends to do on her vacations, Morgan had quite the wild time, getting attacked by a pit bull and attempting to root out a skunk. The skunk sprayed her in the face and the collar, but not too badly, fortunately. Kanako and Paul, who were chaperoning Morgan, kindly gave her a bath and supplied a new collar -- but the scent was still hanging around her when I got her home.

So last night, I gave her a bath with tomato juice and vinegar. Morgan hated it more than her regular baths, and the scent still didn't completely come out. If I can work up the nerve tonight, I'm going to go to the store and buy the product that some folks use when they have that "not so fresh feeling." Somebody at work told me that's the best thing you can use to get out the smell.

Comments

Popular Posts