You Asked For It: Here Comes The Gravy Pipe!

The suspense was killing me, so I had to Google it! I needed some insight into Mr. Anonymous--because, frankly, I'm old, and even when I wasn't, I thought it was hip to be square.

Apparently, this is some sort of comedian thing. So fess up, who's a fan of Feelin' Kinda Patton.

From the review:

If you can listen to Feelin' Kinda Patton without losing your shit, you're either a joyless elitist bastard or a tight-assed born-again. Don't be stupid--surrender an hour of your life to the little screaming man and you'll live a better, happier life. Oh, and every now and then you'll yell stuff like "Bend over, Abigail Mae, 'cause here comes a gravy pipe!" and people will look at you funny. But hey, f[---] them.

And oh yeah, along the way, I found out that humans and monkeys may have known something about the gravy pipe after they split from each other along the evolutionary tree. More here.

Comments

Popular Posts