And The Winners Are

My favorite team:

Green Bay Packers.

My alternative, lesser favorite teams:

Golden Gophers! [any sport--but especially hockey]

Arsenal

Senators [Why not the Wild, you ask? Dunno. I've tried. I really have. But after the North Stars moved, during the drought, I started liking the Senators. And I quite enjoyed Ottawa, one of my favorite spots along the trip I took with Sei. So there you go.]

Twins

*Hendrick Motor Sports (Jimmie Johnson, you know--although I'm conflicted on that, because I feel like I should pick a team that drives Ford. Maybe I'll look into that...)

Basketball--ummm, can't say I give a crap. Ok, fine, Timberwolves, I suppose.

And if you force me to pick an alternative to Arsenal:


Duh! Their sponsor? Take a guess--my favorite ale. The name of their stadium? As coincidence would have it, the same as my favorite park in London. Heck, I'm almost talking myself into switching allegiance!


*[Let me preempt the hue and cry--or at least cries of derision: no, I don't really care much more about NASCAR than I do baseball or basketball, but I thought it would be fun to say so.]

Comments

Popular Posts