My Mad Quest for Grape Nuts

I've gone to three stores in the past week searching for Grape Nuts, and none of them has had them.

First, I was at Target on Sunday, and just before I picked up a $12 car vac made in China, I thought, "I should buy some Grape Nuts." But, in a well-stocked cereal aisle, there was not a single box.

Then, on Tuesday, I was at Safeway, and I was delighted to see that Grape Nuts were on sale for $2.50 a box. But, again, there was a big gaping hole where the Grape Nuts should be (although they had plenty Grape Nuts Flakes).

And, yesterday, I was walking back from lunch on Fourth Street in Berkeley, and I passed a discount grocery store. They had a huge sale on Cheerios, but no Grape Nuts.

So, there's nothing left to do, but listen to the next track of my mix, a pleasant B-side from one of our more popular bands:

Track 10

And as a bonus, here's a quality upgrade of the first track of the mix, a song which is really growing on me:

Track 1 Upgrade

I still haven't figured out what Track 11 will be.

Comments

Popular Posts