Various Updates

It's been about a month since my last post; here's what's been going on.

I've been really busy at work, and the share of my mind available for other activities has been reduced. One afternoon, I was sitting in my new office chatting with a co-worker, who pointed out that I was wearing two different shoes. As soon as she noticed it, I could feel the difference in my feet, and it bothered me for the rest of the day.

And it may be that the lack of deeper thought has led me into a consumerist binge. In the past couple weeks, I've bought two sweaters, a pair of pants, a Pentax K110d DSLR camera, two lamps, a stove-top coffee maker, a wine decanter, baby Pan-head bookends, elephant bookends, four mugs and two clocks made by the blind.

This weekend, while walking the dog, I came up with a concept for a new gameshow, called “Induce, Deduce.” I may post more about that later.

I'm reading "A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin right now.  (Only my brother, Matt, may be interested in that.)

And, for those of you who gave up hope that the blog mix tape would never be completed, here's a life lesson for you: never give up hope!

Comments

Popular Posts