Morgan's New Dog Food

Just like my brother, I finally settled on a dog food to replace the Nutro I had been feeding Morgan.

I went to my local holistic pet food store, and I was initially bewildered by the array of choices. The clerk suggested Innova Evo, but I was concered because of it's super-high protein content (which I've heard could cause trouble for dalmations; and, you never know, Morgan could be part dalmation).

I almost went for the Canidae but, instead, I decided to try a bag of the Hund-n-Flocken. The clerk also gave me four bags of samples of Innova and Wellness to try out, which made me feel that, in a small way, something good is coming out of this recall. I was inspired to visit a friendly, locally owned pet food store, instead of continuing to go to Petco by default.

But the Hund-n-Flocken certainly isn't cheap. I shelled out $22.98 for a 15 pound bag.

Comments

Popular Posts