A Few Bumps on the Road to Hundenflocken

This weekend, I spent three hours pointing a blow torch at several lumps of pyrex, ate dinner at a restaurant called Foreign Cinema that was projecting "Fiddler on the Roof" ... and sang a karaoke version of "Friends in Low Places" in front of my co-workers.

But none of these was the most traumatic part of my weekend. That happened on Sunday, when I came home to discover Morgan "sick at both ends," as they say. I'm not sure if it was the new regimen of Hund-n-Flocken combined with Nutro, or the beef bone I gave her while making curry on Saturday night or perhaps some refuse she picked up on her walk, but something upset her stomach in a bad way.

And that made me tired all day today, because I had to take her out at one and six in the morning for emergency trips to the bathroom. Here's hoping some boiled chicken and rice this evening will get her on the road to recovery!

Comments

Popular Posts