Speaking of Autobiography

In the past couple months, I've been doing a lot of travel, so I haven't had a chance to post a lot. I'll try to get back in the groove this week.

A couple observations I meant to post about:

A: I've not been able to finish watching two Robert Altman movies recently, which is odd because he directed my favorite movie (Nashville). First, my mom and I checked "Prairie Home Companion" dvd out of the Rousseau, Minnesota library, and we stopped watching it because it was a strange mix of forced down-homeism, lazy mysticism and bad singing. And, then, last night, I stopped watching "3 Women" on the plane because I was so tired and fell asleep.

B: On July 4, I was trying to think of a hypothetical question that would illustrate how the extension of our selves through networks, interactions and accumulated cultural touchstones is more meaninful to us than physical existence. I still can't figure out the perfect question to show that, though.

C: Tell me about your dreams ...

Comments

Popular Posts