Photo Update

I wasn't too successful with the Deirdre method of print making. Maybe the block is just too old and worn down:



I'm watching Nellie while the rest of her family is in Hawaii this week (perhaps vacationing with Obama?). Here's Nellie and Morgan walking along San Francisco Bay:



And here they are at the foot of Lake Merritt in Oakland:



A couple weeks ago, Grape Nuts put up a bunch of billboards in my neighborhood. They must have read my complaints about their poor packaging. But oddly enough, rather than showing somebody hiking with a box of Grape Nuts and getting that much needed energy boost at the bottom of a cliff, they chose to emphasize that Grape Nuts don't contain grapes or nuts, making them just like used cars. Not a very effective campaign, I'm thinking:

Comments

Popular Posts