The House on Walnut

Here are some pictures of the new house.  First, the back yard.  I have some yard work to do:


This is the front door:



The front window:


The laundy room.  I  already needed to have the plumber come and fix a back-up in the drain  for the washing machine:


The garage, just about the right size for a model T:


Lemon blooms:


A rose growing in the back yard:


Not sure what kind of flowering shrub this is:


The front entrance way:


My unmade bed:


The back office with a view of San Francisco Bay:


The stairs in the middle of the dining room:


The famous red shag/wood paneling room, just perfect for Matt or Deirdre:


The kitchen.  I finally got the pilots lit on the stove.  The kitchen table is the same table that was in our kitchen in Lake City while I was in high school:


The kitchen sink.  This had a lot of ants crawling around when I moved in, but they seem to be gone now.


The dining room.  As you can see, I'm still unpacking:


The living room:


Comments

Popular Posts