Ah Memories

I'm a little sleepy today, as witnessed by the following. I was looking to find a Subaru dealership near where work, so I decided to use Google maps to search for it. But first I misspelled Subaru as Subura, and then I entered in the wrong zip code, using 94719 instead of 94710.

Google maps didn't quite know what to do with this, so they directed me to the Piazza della Suburra in Rome. And, much to my surprise, it turns out that the Piazza della Suburra is just down the street from the hotel where I stayed in Rome two and a half years ago. If you look at the map, you'll see that when you walk down Via Leonina to the Via Dei Serpenti and then walk a little ways north, you'll come to the small plaza lined with cafes where I had my breakfast every morning -- a delicious breakfast of a chocolate croissant and a cappuccino. Ah, memories!

Comments

Popular Posts