Cho Family Happenings

- Still working for the man at The Bank. Since we last met, we are now just one level above terrorist on the occupation ladder, since it turns out that we were actually the ones creating the weapons of mass destruction.

- Lending further credence to our newfound status in society, nobody who frequents this blog visits NYC or they just don't call when they do.

- 2 weeks ago, we had a new baby girl, Max. For those who lost count, this is now our 4th. Breakdown is 3 girls (Zoe, Madison, Max) and 1 boy (Zachary). We are obviously doing our part to ensure that the human race survives global warming. So our minivan is getting maximum usage.

- This summer, the Family will be relocating to London due to my work situation. Since Obama no longer wants my kind in the country, I am moving to London on an ex-pat assignment for the Bank.

- I hope to see everyone again in July when I visit SF on my way to Lake Tahoe.

Comments

Popular Posts