Spring Storms

I spent the time when it was not raining this weekend taking pictures around the yard.  Here are some of them:


Helleborus orientalis



New growth on Tsuga sieboldii, which Wikipedia tells me is 栂 in Japanese.




Camellia truncata




Rosa 'Mamon Cochet'




Reddish new growth on Pieris formosa var. forrestii




My new raised vegetable bed in the back yard.




The hop twining around a cactus.




I thought the Rhododendron burmanicum was not doing so well in my yard, but this year, it's blooming like crazy.




Same goes for Drimys winteri.




Here's an artistic shot of a Rosa 'Crépuscule' bud.




Glossy new green leaf on the persimmon tree, Diospyros kaki, or for my Japanese readers.




Morgan was ready for her walk.




Tree did some climbing.

Comments

Popular Posts