Sarcococca balansae, along with Begonia luxurians

I bought Sarcococca balansae as S. vagans BSWJ7285 from Far Reaches Farm, but they don't seem to sell it anymore--and the only references I can find for it now are as S. balansae.  I didn't know if it would do well in my climate, because it comes from Northern Thailand, but it has thrived in my back yard.  Right now, it is loaded with flower buds, some opening and revealing their sweet fragrance.  The flowers are hard to photograph because they are so tiny.
Sarcococca balansae flowers.
Sarcococca balansae and Abutilon pictum 'Mardis Gras"

This is a new leaf on Begonia luxurians.

Same leaf, different perspective.

Begonia luxurians flowers



Sarcococca balansae and Canna 'Stuttgart'

Sarcococca balansae and Begonia luxurians flowers.

Comments

Popular Posts